1,000 Reasons Why
Materials for CANNP Member Use
Client Letter – Link
Just engage 10 clients — and we will far surpass our goal!
1,000 Reasons Why!
I appreciate you being part of the “1000 Reasons Why” insurance campaign.
My professional association is seeking real reasons, based on your personal history, why you decided to work with a holistic nutritionist and/or the health benefits you have observed. Ultimately this list of 1000 personal experiences will be collated and delivered to several insurance companies as a way of solidifying the place of holistic nutrition in insurance benefit plans.
All you have to do is:
- Go to cannp.ca.
- Click on the Take Action link at the top of the home page.
- Complete your plea with your name, province and email.
- Your reason why should be authentic, in your words or from your perspective and it need not be lengthy — one simple statement will suffice.
You could say something like ________ or ________.
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to help us out. Hopefully 1,000 Reasons Why will be compelling to all insurance companies giving you the choice in a health care practitioner.
Reason Examples – Link
Your client reason should feel authentic but if they don’t know where to start here are some examples.
- I’m sleeping better
- Helped me lose weight.
- I have pre diabetes and I never want to go on insulin….I’m working to prevent that.
- I am working with my nutritionist to reduce my risk of cancer coming back.
- I have so much more energy at work, home and I have my nutritionist to thank.
- I couldn’t afford to work with a nutritionist but it was preference.
- Waiting for a dietician through my doctor took 6 months.
- I am still waiting.
- It was prescription after prescription for recurrent infections until I started working with my nutritionist.
- I’ve had employees declined coverage for their nutritionist.
- I would like to choose the practitioner that I want to work with, not make the choice because of limitations to my group coverage.
- I was able to come off my heartburn medication as a result of working with my holistic nutritionist
- I chose a holistic nutritionist because she considered more than just the food I ate – it was about all of the things that contribute to my well-being. It was the whole body approach I needed just when I needed it.
- When I started to work with my holistic nutritionist, she didn’t only help me, my whole family benefited…even my husband lost 20 pounds!
- Unfortunately, due to lack of insurance coverage I could not continue working with my nutritionist. It was a shame because we were making good progress.
- Helped to curb inflammation in my body.
- I am better able to control my pain by making proper choices.
- I am arthritic and I have noticed I have better mobility.
- I did not get sick this winter. My nutritionist worked with me on boosting my immunity.
- I noticed that my seasonal allergies are much reduced.
- My on-going stomach issues are totally under control! I just have to watch what I eat. My nutritionist showed me how.
- I am no longer running to the restroom during meetings.
- My nutritionist helped put all the pieces of my health puzzle together.
- My nutritionist gave me my life back!
- I have new found energy and no more brain fog.
- I am living my best life now.
- I chose not to take the flu vaccine and work with my nutritionist instead. Worked for me!
- I try to do things as naturally as possible so a more holistic approach fit with my needs.
- I don’t like the one size fits all approach of conventional practitioners.
- I no longer bloat or belch when I eat. My wife is much happier!
- My nutritionist helped me limit the foods that were headache triggers for me.
- I learned so much working with my nutritionist.
- I have learned how to use more of the good, healthy foods in my cooking.
- I can now see how most of the population is suffering from poor health due to an inadequate diet.
- I want to have choice regarding all my health issues.
- I have so much more energy.
- I feel way more productive.
- I no longer have those 3pm tired blues.
- I feel healthier than ever before — no one has helped me as much as my nutritionist.
- I am so glad that my nutritionist got me feeling so good that I was able to speak with my MD about reducing my medications.